Have you got a Google Play Store account?
- To download apps, you need an account for the Play Store.
- For instructions on how to configure the G5 SE, see the information below.
Has your account been deactivated, or have you lost your login details?
- If you cannot remember your user name or password, please consult the Restore account page.
Combination of user name and password incorrect?
- If you keep getting error messages that your username and password don’t match, you might have enabled authentication in two steps. What does this actually mean?
Do you have insufficient memory available for apps?
- You can move apps to a different location (e.g. a memory card if you have one), or clear space by deleting one or more apps.
- Both can be done from Einstellungen > Allgemein > Apps.
Have you checked for app updates?
- If you are experiencing problems with a specific app, we advise you to check for app updates.
- Open Play Store for this, choose the list symbol and go to Meine Apps und Spiele. Choose the app concerned to see whether you can AKTUALISIEREN it.
Are you having problems with a specific app or in-app purchases?
- To provide feedback or request assistance for an app, please contact the developer.
- Open Play Store for this, choose the list symbol and go to Meine Apps und Spiele. Choose the app concerned and scroll down to the ANBIETER section. You will find the contact details here.
Are you looking for a refund?
- Many apps are free, but some you have to pay for. You might also have to pay for extra content or services.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase and would like a refund, please contact the Android support team.
Have you rebooted the device?
- Many problems can be solved by simply rebooting the device.
- Turn your G5 SE off, reboot it and check whether the problem has been solved.
- If you cannot reboot the device the normal way, you can also force it. To do this, remove the battery, re-insert it and restart your G5 SE.
Did you install the most recent device software?
- Your problem may be resolved through a software update. Check if a new version of your software is available.
- Um nach Softwareupdates auf Ihrem Gerät zu suchen, wählen Sie Einstellungen > Allgemein > Über das Telefon > Update-Center > Software Update.
Have you tried a factory reset?
- If the previous steps haven’t fixed your problem, try doing a factory reset.
- Hinweis: A factory reset involves deleting all personal data on the device, such as photos and messages. We recommend you create a backup before trying this.
- See the below instructions.